There are no uniform publication requirements for non-profit organisations in Germany. However, anyone working for the
However, anyone working for the common good should regard the issue of transparency as one of their top duties. Our
transparency goal is to disclose to the community exactly what goals the organisation is striving for, where the
funds come from, how they are used and who the decision-makers are.
Tür an Tür – Digitalfabrik gGmbH
1. Name, registered office, address and year of foundation of our organisations
Tür an Tür – Digitalfabrik gGmbH
Foundation year: 2016
2. Complete articles of association and other documents that provide information on the specific goals we pursue and how they are achieved.
(1) Business purpose
The business purpose is
- the promotion of aid for those persecuted on political, racial or religious grounds, for refugees, expellees, repatriates, late repatriates, war victims, war survivors, war-disabled persons and prisoners of war, civilian disabled persons and disabled persons as well as aid for victims of criminal offences; the promotion of the memory of persecuted persons, war and disaster victims; the promotion of the tracing service for missing persons;
- the promotion of welfare, in particular the purposes of the officially recognised associations of voluntary welfare work (§ 23 of the Umsatzsteuer-Durchführungsverordnung), their sub-associations and their affiliated facilities and institutions;
- the promotion of development cooperation;
- the promotion of civic engagement for the benefit of charitable, benevolent and ecclesiastical purposes.
- the promotion of science and research;
- the promotion of education, popular education and vocational training including student aid.
(2) Measures for achieving
The object of the company shall be realised in particular through the following measures:
- Implementation of projects that improve integration itself, the readiness for integration, the intercultural exchange of information or the coexistence of people with a refugee or migration background with the inclusion of digital solutions.
- Development of concepts and digital solutions that aim to improve development cooperation, international understanding or the promotion and support of people with disabilities as well as members of low-income population groups or civic engagement, or that improve work and organisation in the public and social sectors as well as in the field of education or educational organisation.
- Operation of an independent research and science editorial office that collects and processes research results through scientific work and provides information, publications, expert opinions and access to experts from the scientific community. The aim is to provide ideas and approaches to solutions for future issues in the context of the company’s purpose.
Here you can find our complete articles of association: Download articles of association Tür an Tür – Digitalfabrik gGmbH (391
3. Details of the tax concession
Name of the granting tax office: Finanzamt Augsburg-Stadt
Tax number: 103/147/01750
Date of last issue: 09.02.2021
Here you can find our notice of exemption: Download corporation tax exemption notice (non-profit notice) (873 kB, PDF)
4. Name and function of the key decision-makers
Equal managing directors of Tür an Tür – Digitalfabrik gGmbH are Clara Bracklo und Daniel Kehne.
The main shareholder of Tür an Tür – Digitalfabrik gGmbH is Tür an Tür – miteinander wohnen und leben e.V., which holds 70 % of the shares. The association is represented externally by the five-member board of directors. The remaining 30 % is held by individuals who were already involved in the Integreat project at the beginning. They all belong(ed) to the Chair of Business Informatics at the Technical University of Munich: Chair holder Prof. Dr Helmut Krcmar (14 % of the shares), Prof. Dr Manuel Wiesche (8%) now at Technical University of Dortmund and Maximilian Schreieck (8%)..
5. Pure transparency: impact reports on the activities of our organisation
6. Personnel structure
Tür an Tür – Digitalfabrik gGmbH employs 15 full-time part-time staff as of May 2020. In addition, we have 4 SHK positions from the TU Munich and 2 SHK positions from the DAAD Welcome Programme from the TU Dortmund University. As needed, freelancers are employed for PR, design and development. Approximately 15 volunteers work on the Integreat platform on a regular basis.
7. Source of funds
Information on all income can be found in the annual report on effectiveness under point 9 (Impact Report 2018).
8. Use of funds
Information on the use of all income can be found in the annual report on effectiveness under point 9 (Impact Report 2018).
9. Affiliation under company law with third parties, e.g. parent company or subsidiary, sponsoring association, outsourced business enterprise, partner organisation
Tür an Tür – miteinander wohnen und leben e.V. is the main shareholder of Tür an Tür – Digitalfabrik gGmbH with 70% of the shares.
10. Names of persons and organisations whose annual donations account for more than ten per cent of our joint annual income
Prize money of 250,000 euros for award as a lighthouse project in the Google.org Impact Challenge 2018.
Funding by the IQ network within the framework of MigraNet – IQ Landesnetzwerk Bayern from 01.07.2016 to 31.12.2018.
We finance our work through project income, public funding and donations.